Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SOCIAL SECURITY MEDICAID BENEFITS

I need help and direction in relation to Social Security disability benefits.

I have been on womens Medicaid for two years fighting breast cancer. I was recently awarded Social Security disability, and with that I got medicare.  My Medicaid worker tells me that I can't get medicare and Medicaid. So I tried to cancel my medicare, because I have been doing good under Medicaid. I returned the cards and wrote a letter like they asked me to do.  They turn around and send me another card, and did this three times.

Finally,  they would just send me the part A card, because they said it didn't cost me anything. But I said I still do not want it. I can't afford medicare at this time.  With medicare is a monthly premium and a large yearly deductible, plus prescription costs. I do not qualify for  any assistance from Medicaid to help with medicare premiums, or for regular Medicaid. Medicaid is threatening to end my Medicaid August 31, 2013.

WHAT CAN I DO TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE AFFORDABLE BREAST CANCER TREATMENT?

1 comment:

  1. I think most of the peoples are getting good knowledge to read your informational post, so your blog will easily to reach the correct market place.

    ReplyDelete