Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

BEING ALL THAT CHRIST HAS CALLED ME TO BE...

Yes, I am more than this cancer.  I have not put everything to the side while I go through treatment.
There are other things happening in my life - there is still the joy of my 11 month old, energetic, grandson, and trying to hold him and keep him entertained. There are times when I practically have to stand on my head to get a smile out of him, and he seems to say, "Ok mamu (that's what he will call me, when he can talk), I'll give you a smile."  But most of the time he is all too willing to play and laugh and communicate with his Mamu.



Also, I am still excited about writing children's books, and preparing writing projects for potential publishers, and then there is being aware of God's leading in various ministries. 

It's not over, life is still good...

No comments:

Post a Comment