Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

MEDICAID V. MEDICARE

 
Well I'm walking through this by faith, everyone tells me something different about Medicare part A. Finally, this morning a guy calls me from ss and he states that I can't cancel part a. or I can but I will have to get out of disability and pay back everything ss has paid me in disability so far, about $5000. he could be lying, I don't know, but I still have part a. My special Medicaid, women with breast and/or cervical cancer, sent me a letter and state that I can't have any personal insurance, or medicare A B C D. VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD.
 
So I am going to think about this, pray about this, and maybe get part b back, it will go into effect October, and try to get C & D etc. I had a visit with a new plastic surgeon yesterday, and we made plans, so now I will have to wait and PRAY. I don't talk to many people about this, mostly I just need a listening ear, prayer and a pat on the back. This morning I felt disoriented, "I Prayed" about this, and now what do I do?  The issues are that Part B comes with a premium of about $104, a deductible, and I will have to pay for my prescriptions.  Part A, hospital coverage, only pays 80%.
 
I needed someone to talk to, and Kat called, and made me feel a little better, and I forgot about crying and feeling sorry about myself. Then I just happened to turn to Joyce Meyer, and she was talking about been pressed on every side, and just say "I believe God is working in my life".
 
So, then my computer was acting up, I called tech support, was with them for nearly a hour, and now my laptop is working better than ever.
 
"I BELIEVE GOD IS WORKING IN MY LIFE"

2 Corinthians 4:7-10

New Living Translation (NLT)
We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure.[a] This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 10 Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment